What is SAP Concur
SAP Concur is a web-based application that combines travel booking and cost reporting application. SAP began replacing all of its on-premise (installable) modules with Cloud, and SAP began to acquire and upgrade a range of cloud technologies, such as cloud technologies , fieldglass,ariba and replace Old & On-Premises application. SAP Concur has been one of the largest and expensive acquisitions that have taken place so far in this cloud journey.
Concur is just a technology called “Travel & Expenditures” that comes from the cloud world. SAP Concur Training is distinct from any other traditional training and certification methods and has many activities that are very distinct from all traditional consultants that have qualified SAP HCM, SAP FICO or SAP SD whatever
SAP Concur reporting includes on-demand travel & expenditures hosted reporting and analysis. This application is easily integrated with the existing SAP solution. Organizations can control travel & expenditure based on the tools for reporting & analysis. Actionable cost control reports and more effective management of employee expenses
There are two monitoring systems to be provided with SAP Concur
- Analysis-base offering included with the SAP Concur solution
- Business Intelligence-premium offer, eligible for additional fees.
SAP Concur Key features
- Enable seamless access, review, analysis by the business intelligence
- Single sign (SSO) from Concur Travel & expenses, Credentials are authenticated and users are granted ample access and data rights.
- Integrates a security model that leverages hierarchical reporting capabilities for concurrent travel & cost
- Integrated data model mapping the concurrent data warehouse required for review of the underlying data
- Drag and Drop User Interface
What are Concur Modules
Concur contains four modules that can be used to conduct various types of tasks within the application system.
Concur requests can be used for the notification of international travel to the relevant third parties application.
Concur Travel can be used to book airfares, train fares, rental cars and hotels through the travel management company of the University (TMC).
Concur Expenses must be used by UA employees to reconcile P-Card charges for employees reimbursement.
Concur Invoice must be used to request Payment Re-Quests to repay non-UA individuals and to process payments to vendors.
What are the various user’s role available in SAP concur application
There are three types of reporting access to as many users as is required, it can be delegate a specific function to each users needing analytics access. The assignment role defines the data and functionality accessible to users.
- Consumer-has access to viewer reporst reports provided by a skilled author or business author, customers are typically auditors or analysts who do not need to generate new reports.
- Company Author – has access to these features in analysis, such as Query Studio / Cognos Relatio.
- Skilled author-has access to these features in business intelligence such as reports studio-only accessible with business intelligence, question studio / Cognos link.
What are the tools available for concur reporting?
Below tools are available for concur reporting
- Cognos connection-scheduled delivery of query results via e-mail, we can define the format and language preferences in different formats.
- Query Studio-build adhoc query by dragging and dropping data fields, add various philtres, and build promts to show reports as a list, cross tab, and chart format.
- Studio reports -only available with business intelligence — here you can create multiple question, map, visual dashboard to extract complex reports and embed the cascade question for further drill down.
Want know more about Integrating SAP On-Premise Systems with SAP Concur
Happy Learning ..!! Now follow these tutorial links to learn more about
- Available to Promise (ATP) in SAP
- Replenishment lead time (RLT)
- SD Advanced Pricing
- SAP S/4HANA
- User exit in sap
- SAP Fiori App
- SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce Suite(CEC Suite)
- Hybris Marketing
- Third-Party Sales in SAP