We’ll learn about SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce in this Sap tutorial. SAP offers solutions for customer engagement and Commerce, which we call SAP CEC. This truly delivers superior customer engagement and experience for digital users.
Introduction of SAP CEC
SAP CEC enables highly efficient planning to demonstrate customer journeys within the SAP CEC toolkit where it is a combination of Commerce, Order Management, Product Data Management, and SAP Cloud for Customer & Hybris Marketing.
The solution can be used for consumers to shop on a daily basis and for businesses to replenish supplies and inventories. The integrated set of applications used in SAP CEC facilitates the seamless, one-stop-shop or Omnichannel commerce experience of sales, service & customer engagement.
The use of multiple channels such as web, mobile, social, and stores as part of the purchase decision is now standard, both for consumers shopping on a daily basis and for businesses replenishing supplies and inventories. As a result, business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) organizations that can not deliver seamless, one-stop or Omnichannel experience put sales, customer engagement, and brand reputation at risk.
What is SAP CEC Platform
SAP CEC is an integrated package, combining Commerce, Order Management, Product Data Management and SAP Cloud for Customer & Hybris Marketing, providing better performance with a completely new design architecture and integration that is also tailored and customized.
Benefits of CEC
- Seamless Experiences – Connected people, places, and products across digital and physical interactions
- Agility. Acceleration – Continual disruption is the new normal. Agility is the only sustainable advantage.
- Customer Intelligence – Capturing, connecting, understanding, and predicting
- Integrated Business Functions – Digitizing the Enterprise across R&D, Marketing, Sales, Service, Operations, IT to build brands and accelerate the business
SAP CEC Application Suite
- SAP Cloud for Sales -This application provides tools for sales enablement. This platform allows you to integrate a legacy system such as SAP ECC & SAP CRM. SAP Cloud for Sales also offers mobile integration with the sales representative and their managers, including sales analytics and reporting, account, and Lead to order cycle. Predictive analytic help to understand customer buying patterns for sales performance management
- SAP Cloud for Service -This cloud is designed for contact service agents to fulfill their day-to-day support tasks including maintenance, and troubleshooting. The application provides agents with tools for multichannel interaction to handle issues with customers, and task management to provide alerts and workflows to prompt agents on tasks for more seamless customer service. Agents can also connect easily with teams to share information and ensure smooth customer service. Realtime KPI can also monitor service performance and use platform-created reports to analyze trends and response times.
- SAP hybris Commerce and hybris Marketing. Hybris Commerce provides users with tools with Omnichannel commerce experience, merchandising, product information & order management. Hybris Market is deal with Marketing, It has capabilities to perform marketing campaigns, target the specific Customer segment, and generate leads for sales representative
Happy Learning ..!!
Now you may follow these tutorial links to learn more about
- Available to Promise (ATP) in SAP
- Replenishment lead time (RLT)
- SAP Sales Integration with other Modules
- SD Advanced Pricing
- SAP S/4HANA
- User exit in sap
- SAP Fiori App
- SAP Fieldglass
- Hybris Marketing