This tutorial ensures SAP MM tables are most used in Material Management. A list of essential and regular tables used in Material Management(MM). This is a ready reference that may be used to compose FS or analyze the information. Let’s get started. SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module in the SAP ERP system that is used to manage procurement and inventory activities in an organization. It is a key component of the SAP logistics module and helps organizations to manage their procurement processes, inventory levels, and material requirements.
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module in the SAP ERP system that is used to manage procurement and inventory activities in an organization. It is a key component of the SAP logistics module and helps organizations to manage their procurement processes, inventory levels, and material requirements.The SAP MM module includes a range of tools and features that are designed to support the procurement and inventory management processes in an organization
In SAP, data is stored in tables. SAP MM tables are used to store data related to materials management, such as material master data, vendor master data, purchasing documents, and inventory data
These tables contain important information about materials, vendors, and purchasing transactions in an organization. They are used to store and retrieve data needed for materials management processes, such as creating material masters, creating purchase orders, and managing inventory levels.It is important to note that SAP MM tables are just a small part of the larger SAP database and are used in conjunction with other tables in the SAP system to support various business processes.
SAP MM Tables for SAP Material Management SAP Module
Material Master Tables in
- MARA-General data.
- MARC-Material Master Plan
- MAKT—Material description.
- MARC – Plant Data.
- MBEW-Material master accounting data.
- MARD – Storage location data in Material master.
- MARM – UOM measure for material master
- MLAN-Tax Classification for Material
- MAST-Material to BOM Link
- MLGN-Valuation Data table
- MCHB: Storage location data
Vendor Master Tables in SAP MM
- LFA1-Vendor Master (General information)
- LFB1-Vendor Mater (Company code data)
- EKES -Vendor Confirmations table
- EKAN Vendor Address: Purchasing Document
Purchasing Info Records Tables in SAP MM
- KONP – Condition Item.
- KONH – Conditions Header.
- EINA-Purchasing info records general data.
- EINE-Purchasing information records, Purchased Organization data
- A017-Material info records, Plant specific data
- EKBZ-Delivery Costs History per Purchasing Document
Purchased Requisition Tables in SAP MM
- EBAN-Purchase Requisition Table
- EBKN-Purchased Requisition account assignment
Purchased Order Tables in SAP MM
- EKKO – Purchase Document Header
- EKPO- Purchase Document item
- EKKN-Account assignment for Purchasing document
- EKET- Delivery schedule /Schedule line
- EKAB-Release Document
- EORD – Purchase Source List
Purchasing Statistic Tables in SAP MM
- S011- Purchase Group Statistics
- SO12- Purchasing statistic
- SO31-Movement of Current stock
- SO13-Statistic for Vendor Evaluation
Good Receipts Tables in SAP MM
- MKPF-Material Document header
- RKPF-Reservation Document header
- MSEG-Material Document segment
- EKBE- Purchase Document history
- MVER-Material consumption details
- IKPF-Physical Inventory Document header
- ISEG- Physical Inventory Document item
SAP Scripts Table for layout in SAP MM
- STXD- SAP Scripts test file header
- STXD- SAP Scripts Text file lines
Other Important Tables in SAP MM
- TM161T-Text for Purchasing Document Type
- T023-Material Groups
- T024-Purchasing Groups
- T156-Movement Type
- T157H-Help text for Movement Type
Number Range Tables in SAP MM
- NRIV-Number ranger interval
Getting started with SAP Material Management. SAP MM module is an important component of the SAP ERP system that helps organizations to manage their procurement and inventory activities in an efficient and effective manner.
Check out these tutorial links to learn more about SAP ..Happy Learning